Preventative Maintenance Program
Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling is pleased to offer a comprehensive Preventative Maintenance Agreement that is intended to ensure you safety and comfort as well as avoid invalidating equipment applicable warranties.
Preventative maintenance for your HVAC system is essential for several reasons:
- Annual maintenance helps prevent some costly breakdowns and emergencies.
- Find potential safety hazards before they cause health concerns.
- Helps maintain warranties for parts and equipment (when applicable).
- Certified technicians review your system to maintain all equipment and parts in good working order.
The CDHC Difference
- We have Liability Insurance to $1 million per occurrence.
- All our technicians are fully covered under Workers Compensation Insurance.
- Our technicians are Certified Specialists having completed comprehensive manufacturer training programs.
- We are on call 24/7/365 to serve your emergency needs.
- Our service fleet of vehicles are stocked with replacement parts for faster and more reliable service.
- Our warehouse is fully stocked with replacement parts and equipment to better serve your needs should a larger scale challenge occur.
Guarantees Included With Your Preventative Maintenance Program:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If for any reason our client is not satisfied we will make it right or we don’t get paid.
- Integrity Guarantee
We only hire technicians that pass a background check and drug screen.
- Property Protection Guarantee
Should any of our technicians get injured or damage your property while on site we carry all the proper amounts of insurance so it costs our clients nothing.
- Labor Guarantee
All service labor is warrantied for a period of one year from the time of service (*unless otherwise stated on the invoice).
- Cleanliness Guarantee
We will always be clean, neat, and respectful when on your property.
We offer this tremendous value at a reduced rate of only $139 per system, per year!