HOW TO ENTER
- Visit www.calldenverhvac.com/giveaway and complete the online entry form. All fields must be completed to constitute a valid entry.
- Submit a minimum of two (2) photos of your current A/C system that display:
- The unit
- The label on the unit
- Photo submissions can also be submitted via email or webform:
- Via email, send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via webform, include attachments when prompted
- All entrants must complete the entry form and submit a photo before 5:00 PM MST on April 29th, 2023.
- The Official Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling Giveaway (“Contest”) will begin on Friday, April 12th, 2023 and end April 29th, 2023 at 5:00 PM MST
- This Contest is open to homeowners who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest, who are legal US residents and who submit an entry for a home located in or around the Greater Denver Metro Area.
- Winners must possess a valid, government-issued ID and show proof of residency to verify eligibility.
- In order to claim the prize, the winning entrant must own the home where the prize will be installed, may be required to show proof upon request, and the home must be located within the serviceable area.
Up to one (1) prize will be awarded to the winning entrant. The prize consists of one 13 SEER Condensing Unit and Evaporative Coil. Delivery and installation is included. Approximate Retail Value of the prize is up to $10,500. There is no cash value for the prize provided, winner must accept the delivery and installation as described in the contest rules.
The prize will include the following unless otherwise noted:
- Removal of existing equipment
- Reconnect to existing duct work, making an airtight plenum transition and sealing all new duct connections with mastic
- Reconnect to electrical (Not responsible for the condition of existing electrical lines)
- Reconnect flue pipe (Not responsible for the condition of the existing pipe)
- Reconnect condensate drain system if applicable (Not responsible for the condition of existing condensate drain)
- Meet all code requirements.
- Complete system check, test, and start up including cleaning our work area.
- Manufacturer provides 20 year compressor warranty and 10-year parts warranty to the original winner only.
- Accessories carry a 1-year parts warranty only.
- Labor warranty will be for one year from installation.
If the above system is not sufficient for a winner’s home, Prize Provider may choose to install a unit of higher value, in the Prize Provider’s discretion. Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling is not responsible for any existing illegal conditions.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Age of the equipment will be determined by the verified model and serial number submitted upon entry.
- The oldest verified Air Conditioning unit recorded by Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling at approximately April 29th, 2023 at 5:00 PM MST, will be the winning contestant.
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or email through the contact information provided on the entry form within ten (10) days following closing of the contest.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online entries received during the Online Entry Period.
- The winner must confirm acceptance of prize within five (5) days of winning, or risk disqualification and selection of an alternate winning entry (time permitting) with the next verified oldest entry.
- Decisions of Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling with respect to the Contest are final.
- Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted may not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the Contest administrator.
- Entrants will be required to complete in full the online entry form, which must include full name (first and last), a valid email address, phone number, and city, street, and zip code in which the home resides.
- Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that does not complete the online entry form in full.
- Upon winning, the winning entrant gives permission to Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling for use of images or likeness of the old and new AC unit and winning entrants’ name in any of its promotional materials.
- Prize will be awarded to the entrant representative listed on the online entry form associated with the oldest AC, as verified by the Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling Technician on site.
- Entrants may submit only one entry form per house.
- All eligible entrants must be 21+ and own the home in which the old AC is located.
- The winning entry must be for a home located in or around the Greater Denver Metro Area to qualify.
- This prize is non- transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. Employees of Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling or their families are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- All decisions made regarding the unit’s age made by Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling will be final.
- There will be up to a total of one (1) winner selected by Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling based on the oldest verified AC age as determined by Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling.
- Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon announcement by publication at https://calldenverhvac.com/giveaway/
- Copies of the written Contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling main office, 8599 Prairie Trail Drive Unit A-100, Englewood, CO 80112 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the office.
Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling shall not be responsible for any damages incurred due to the inability of the building structure to properly support the installed equipment, or for expenses incurred in removing, replacing, or refinishing part of the building structure necessary for the performance of any service or installation, unless otherwise noted in the Contract. Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling shall not be liable for the identification, detection, abatement, encapsulation, storage, removal, or transportation of any regulated or hazardous substances. Regulated or hazardous substances may include, but are not limited to, asbestos, certain refrigerants, and refrigerant oils. If any such products or materials are encountered during the course of work, Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling can discontinue work until regulated or hazardous Materials have been removed or hazard or liability is eliminated. WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COST(S) ASSOCIATED WITH BUILDING OR CONSTRUCTION PERMITS REQUIRED BY ANY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW OR REGULATION, AS WELL AS ANY TAX LIABILITIES RESULTING FROM ACCEPTING THE PRIZE.