Denver Metro Area Furnace Repair & Maintenance
Professional Furnace Repair and Maintenance Services in the Denver Metro Area
Temperatures in Denver can get pretty extreme, especially during the winter. If your home’s furnace breaks down, the experts at Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling are here to help. Our team of highly experienced HVAC professionals can assess the situation and provide you with the right repair options. During a service call, a Colorado Discount Heating & Cooling technician will conduct a thorough inspection to identify the exact cause and properly diagnose the problem. Before conducting repairs, the technicians will clearly outline the cost of parts and labor to ensure there are no surprises once the job is done.
Signs You Need a Furnace Repair or Maintenance Company
To prevent your house from going without heat when your furnace malfunctions, it’s important to catch any issues early so you can quickly schedule repairs with a professional.
Some signs to watch for can include:
- Short Cycling (It Keeps Turning On & Off)
- Unusual, Persistent Noises
- Cold or Lukewarm Air Temperatures
- Constant Thermostat Adjustments
- Heater Has Trouble Starting
- Discolored Pilot Light (Yellow, Instead of Blue)
- Dirty Filters
- Carbon Monoxide Detection
- Inexplicable Cost Increase in Energy Bills
Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance
Prevention is the best medicine. The best way to stop anything bad from happening to your heater, such as a malfunction or drop in efficiency, is by taking good care of the appliance from the outset. An easy way of doing this would be to schedule regular maintenance. We recommend a tune-up and inspection by a professional at least once a year. The best time for this service is in the fall, to make sure your furnace s ready to keep your home warm and comfortable all winter.
Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance Include:
- Better Air Quality
- Greater Energy Efficiency
- Improved Comfort
- Fewer Costly Service Calls and Repairs
- Longer Lifespan of Your System
Why Choose Us?
Our friendly technicians are honest and knowledgeable so you never have to worry about getting a service you don’t need. Additionally, you’ll enjoy:
- 24/7 Emergency Response & Same Day Service
- Unparalleled Quality of Service at Unbeatable Prices
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – Only Pay If You Are Satisfied
- The Most Qualified and Experienced Technicians
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Technicians
- Free Estimates
- Our Trucks Are Fully Stocked
- On-Time Service
- No Mess Left Behind
- Trusted Brands
- Preventative Maintenance Agreements
- Financing Available
People in the Denver Metro Area trust us to be their furnace repair company. If you’re seeking a highly skilled, professional furnace contractor, give us a call at 303-566-1090 for service or schedule online!